It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Lerch
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am 
Moderator Offline

My Car: Vulcan

Gold membership is back and its never been easier to get yourself on the VIP list. Becoming a Gold Member not only helps the club but you’ll receive some goodies and benefits too.

With your membership you’ll receive:
•‘Access all areas’ – access to areas of forum specifically for Gold members
•x2 club web address stickers (white or black)
•x1 key ring
•Gold Member forum status
•Priority access to discounts and deals

The above items (stickers, key ring & membership pack) will be posted out via Royal Mail so please allow up to 3-5 working days for these to arrive.

If you're new to Gold Membership and want to become a part of the best club ever ;) use the below link:
http://club323f.com/shop/product/gold-m ... ip-uk-new/

The packs for new Gold Members will be ready to send out the first week on July so please dont worry if you purchase your membership before then and don't receive your pack. If you do order and don't receive your pack by July 8th/9th - please contact us!

Last thing from me - a big thank you to everybody who supports this club as Gold members! It really does make a difference and it's great to see how strong our little community still is! :thumbleft:

Profile Facebook  

Lerch
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:06 am 
Moderator Offline

My Car: Vulcan

Existing Gold Members

We have a confession to make! With the recent shop and admin transition we seem to have lost the Gold Membership details for current subscriptions with regards to renewal dates. We apologise for this! :(

We're keen to get the Gold Membership back up and running for existing members so we've come up with the following plan which we hope everybody is okay with:

-All current memberships will be extended to the end of September 2017. We'll then do a blanket email for all existing Gold members to renew their membership in October.

-A Gold membership renewal shop item has been created for existing Gold members to renew their subscription. http://club323f.com/shop/product/gold-m ... p-renewal/

As explained above, every bodies subscription has been extended but if you wish to renew your membership at any time prior to that time - use the above link.

Hopefully this is okay with everybody but as always if you have any queries, let either myself or Andym know :thumbleft:

Profile Facebook  

Nick A
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 pm 

Will def be signing up this week mate...