It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
mojaec
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Russia, Moscow
Reputation: 0

Hello everyone!

Please, can someone place here or link to adv prospects, or show at real photo original audio deck and 5th front speaker.

I remember, that in someone Hungary site was collected all of brochures by any countries. But now, I can't find it throuhg Google.

Thank you!


Attachments:
_Utvkv6qIzQ.jpg
_Utvkv6qIzQ.jpg [ 15.62 KiB | Viewed 945 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Dark_Jon
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:04 am 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: Mazda 323F ZXi

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:47 am
Posts: 345
Location: Sheerness (Kent)
Reputation: 10

You can see it on the EPC, not sure how much help that is though:

http://mazdaepc.com/parts/323F/AEBM01/Y3/6682/


Top
 Profile  
 
mojaec
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Russia, Moscow
Reputation: 0

Dark_Jon wrote:
You can see it on the EPC, not sure how much help that is though...


Thank you, but it is not an answer. I search a real photo of factory carmusic system with 5 channel.


Top
 Profile  
 
nafre
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Reputation: 0

mojaec wrote:
Dark_Jon wrote:
You can see it on the EPC, not sure how much help that is though...


Thank you, but it is not an answer. I search a real photo of factory carmusic system with 5 channel.


I'd like to know this myself. Is it a 5 speaker system or what is the 5th for?


Top
 Profile  
 
pitrack_1
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 am
Posts: 389
Location: ACT, Australia
Reputation: 3

As far as I know, there were different head units not only year-to-year/series-to-series and speclevel-to-level, but for market-to-market. This is my Oz spec standard head unit from 1994, the 5th speaker is a larger speaker in the middle of the dashboard, sort-of a bass unit, perhaps a subwoofer precursor. There was a CD unit that could be fitted, it went in the space underneath. There was a more upmarket spec head unit, again with a CD unit (I think a 6-CD stacker).
Image

Patrick


Top
 Profile  
 
nafre
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Reputation: 0

pitrack_1 wrote:
As far as I know, there were different head units not only year-to-year/series-to-series and speclevel-to-level, but for market-to-market. This is my Oz spec standard head unit from 1994, the 5th speaker is a larger speaker in the middle of the dashboard, sort-of a bass unit, perhaps a subwoofer precursor. There was a CD unit that could be fitted, it went in the space underneath. There was a more upmarket spec head unit, again with a CD unit (I think a 6-CD stacker).
Image

Patrick


Even the air conditioning is different lol


Top
 Profile  
 
SerenaJ
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 am 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: '97 GXi - 'Sundance'

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:12 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Reputation: 11

In UK the post-Ford BAs were fitted with a Clarion ARB5070R.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clarion-Contr ... rmvSB=true

But it doesn't look like the picture you posted :?

S

_________________
"Never tell me the odds!"

Image

NOT lowered and staying that way!

Maintenance thread here << will restore images in August


Top
 Profile  
 
Dark_Jon
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:08 am 
Gold Member Offline
User avatar

My Car: Mazda 323F ZXi

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:47 am
Posts: 345
Location: Sheerness (Kent)
Reputation: 10

These might help a bit:

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8759

and

http://www.chipa.org/astina/323-BGBA-stereowiring.pdf

Seems there is one wire that goes from the back of the unit above (wire 2J) that goes to a separate amp somewhere under the dash, and that powers the centre speaker. So you might need more than just the head unit and speaker


Top
 Profile  
 
mojaec
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Russia, Moscow
Reputation: 0

Dark_Jon wrote:
... a separate amp somewhere under the dash, and that powers the centre speaker...

So, at mazda.epc we can find, that wiring for front speaker is ready on all version.
And we realy need one more powe amp, that will be work with this front channel.

Interesting, what multichannel sound was using in Japan at 1994-98?
And it can not be just a tape deck, but maybe using CD-changer.


Attachments:
File comment: power amp for 5th (front) speaker
3231.jpg
3231.jpg [ 197.47 KiB | Viewed 892 times ]
File comment: wiring for 5th (front) speaker
323.jpg
323.jpg [ 73.49 KiB | Viewed 892 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y