It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Lister
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:06 pm 

Hello all, long time lurker and first time poster here.

I've had my M-reg, metallic green, 1.5 litre, 323f BA for about ten years now and have loved every moment with it. First I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone here who posts guides and the like as over the years I would have been completely lost without them!

However, it has come to the point where I have aging family members who I need to care for who can no longer get into my 323f for hospital appointments and such like. Sadly enough the same reason the previous owner sold to me :(

I've loved this car and it has done me proud so I don't want to just scrap it or sell it to a Herbert to tear it up and crash. Is anyone here interested in keeping it going for another ten years? If not any advice other than "scrap it"? I'm based in Bristol.

Lerch
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am 
Moderator Offline

My Car: Vulcan

Sad to see your time with the F has come to an end Lister. If you want rid but don't want to scrap it might be worth putting more information about the care up to see if anybody on the forum is interested?

Profile Facebook  

SerenaJ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm 
Gold Member Offline

My Car: '97 GXi - 'Sundance'

Hi Lister

What Lee says, definitely put some details up before you think about scrapping it. I'm considering getting a second F, and although that's not by any means certain at the moment, I always appreciate knowing what's out there, particularly if it's a club member/lurker potentially selling, as it's more likely to have been looked after than if some herbert's had it ;)

What kind of nick is it in? Mileage? Bodywork? How are the sills? Photos? You never know, someone might snap it up.

S

NOT lowered and staying that way!

Maintenance thread here << will restore images in August