It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

CSR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:03 am 

Hi guys!

First of all, I dont know if I can say what I mean in English, but I will try....

So, since I had my Lantis I always wanted that it had a mecanism, that most of the 2000's cars have, that is, close automatically windows when you locked it...

in some cars you do it manually, for example by holding the key some seconds when you rotate the key in de lock of the car door. In others you just simply lock with the remote control of the alarm and windows close by it self...

Mine does not do it, not with alarm, or manually (at least I can't).So I allways deduce that a 323F does not had that sistem of closing windows, but, I had a report of some that have... That puts me thinking of it again and since that tecnology allready exist in that time (94-98) my question is:

Does Mazda 323F BA had a module from stock that close windows automatically when you lock your car??? :?: :shock:

also, a Manual Service of it will be of a great use, Where can I find one on the internet?

Thanks for your time

Lerch
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 am 
Moderator Offline

My Car: Vulcan

Might be worth looking at the EPC but I've never heard of this being a feature on the BA. I know my Mazda 6 and old Mazda 3 did it but I don't think the 323's did.

Can a BJ owner confirm whether their car had this?

Profile Facebook  

brucey76
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 pm 

I haven't heard of it on a BA but I always thought it should have been a feature, not only for locking but having the pillar-less doors a feature where the window drops an inch or so when opening then automatically closing again when shut would be good, I cant remember which car I've seen do this but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a convertible. poss a MX5 or could be an aftermarket kit

pitrack_1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 am 

You should be able to buy a kit for this. Often aftermarket alarm systems have an auto-close option too.

I'm not sure about the "1-inch open" option. Our '04 Mazda 3 has this, but only on the driver's window.

Even more interestingly, you should be able to buy an "remote/keyless start" aftermarket system, certainly people have been seeking them out on Subarus, at least newer ones (last 10 years) without this feature. I'm not sure if they interface to the BCM/ECU though to utilise some feature or start things separately. You'd not want to have a manual though of course almost all cars are going non-manual nowadays.

Quick google search will find 'em.

Patrick

CSR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am 

Well guys, thanks for all the awsers. I have a alarm, and im not sure if mine have a auto-open/close windows option, but even if it gets, I need instal a module to do it anyway right? :|

ok, about the manual service, in fact i google it but only find Owner Manual copys or Manual for 323 BG, not F... :?

I wanted to see al the eletric map of the Lantis (not for me cus I dont undrestand very much of it, but I have a friend that knows and can help me)

but I will still looking for. Thanks guys!!! :) 8)

andym323
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 pm 
Club Secretary Offline

My Car: Meanie

I actually have a kit in the shed at my folks place, Habs bought it years ago and asked me to fit it for him, O lying trouble was, the wiring diagrams it came with were labelled for +ve earth and for -ve earth but there was NO difference between the two, and, being from China the tech support was er, non existant :p result, never fitted!

May all your F'ing dreams come true! (lottery won and a miracle wouldn't go amiss!!!)

I got hooooooles, they're multiplying :(

And nice shiny new V6 to play with