It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules - Please read!

For sale items must have: a PRICE, a LOCATION and a PHOTO of the actual item (No library pictures).

NO CHAT please.

PLEASE READ THE FULL BUYING AND SELLING RULES HERE - The use of the Buying and Selling sections indicates that you have read these rules and agree with them

Prankbuddie
 Post subject: 1994 Mazda 323f 1.5 Dohc
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:09 pm 

Hi Everyone my 323f 1994 1.5 up for sale as got a new car for my wife. I would rather it go to someone on here first before I put it up for sale. A lot of you will know this car already.
It was in the 323f Club and is pictured on the website so some of you may have seen it. Nick Caruna was previous owner.

MOT October 2018 had New Wipers Brake Shoes. MOT History can be viewed online it's got through minimal fuss last few years.
Rx8 leather seats in front. Lowered all round think by 40mm front lip handles well HID Bright lights.
I have the Spoiler in my shed to go with it.
Has lots of Paperwork. Just had recent backbox, two new front tyres CV Joint last few years.
Bodywork good for age is decent some bad areas when polished looks great it's a 24 Year old car now.
Stereo works for cds but Ariel doesn't go up electronically think needs new motor.
Heat shield rattles from front annoying.
Solid underneath any inspection welcome.

Any Questions Thoughts Opinions Welcome. Selling at £495 open to sensible offers and can negotiate

Pictures can be provided can't seem to upload on here please see link on Facebook. Can email txt there is also a link below on facebook.

https://facebook.com/groups/2802899466? ... 2279354467